This privacy statement was last updated in January 2018.
This policy fixed out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By accessing and using the Sites you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to Site users based on visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Cookies are pieces of information which include a unique reference code that a website transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookies.
– Remember that you have used the Site before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Site. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get and make sure that the Site runs fast enough;
– Remember your login session so you can move from one page to another within the Site;
– Store your preferences or your user name and password so that you do not need to input these every time you visit the Site;
– Customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of Site for you;
– Record activity on our Sites so that we understand how you use our Sites enabling us to better tailor our content, services and marketing to your needs;
– Collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site;
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies in general by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking, deleting or turning off cookies used on the Site you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect new legislation or industry practice, group company changes and customer feedback. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.